When your medical business is starting to grow, you may find that you need more professional financial advice. Hiring a Full Time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) can be expensive for your practice; not every business can afford to hire one.
By hiring a Part Time CFO, you are investing in a professional who has true expertise. You will not be subject to paying a full-time salary that is out of your budget. They can be flexible with the solutions they manage for your medical business. They can be employed to focus on just one or more specific financial areas – unlike a Full Time CFO.
- Executive Trend Analysis
- Reports for Monthly Revenue, Collections, and Productivity
- Executive Reports on Financial Statements
- Month-End Financial Close
- Cash Flow Analysis for Multiple Periods
- Strategic Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Revenue Recognition Analyses
- Management of Finance and Accounting Departments
- Recruitment and Interviewing
- Service Provider Evaluation and Selection (bank, lender, vendor)
- Review Tax Returns and Provide Assistance
If you would like to learn more about what Part Time CFO Services include in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Tennessee, contact Pinnacle today! Melissa A. Bruntlett CPA, CHFP, MBA, MPH, FHFMA looks forward to helping you and your medical business grow.