Part Time Controllers can be the perfect hire for both small and larger medical businesses who are looking for a dependable professional to tackle your particular initiative.
With Pinnacle, your medical business will have a committed and experienced financial part time controller who will provide you with quality accounting services. Pinnacle will create an unbiased review of your financial statements so you and your practice can get valuable insights.
Some of the most critical business decisions branch from reviewing your financial accounts. The Part Time Controller at Pinnacle has helped practices and hospitals across the Southeast develop innovative strategies and fine-tune accounting procedures.
- Executive Trend Analysis to Identify Key Performance Indicators
- Monthly Revenue, Collections, and Productivity Monitor
- Monthly Provider Productivity Reviews
- Month End Financial Close
- Review of Financial Statements
- Review Related Party Notes Payable and Interest Calculations
- Cash Flow Analysis for Multiple Periods
- Continual On-Site Guidance for Accounting Staff
- Train Accounting Staff
- Review Tax Returns, Provide Guidance, and Hand-on Assistance
- Evaluate Year-End Profit Sharing Calculations
If you would like to learn more about what Pinnacle’s Part Time Controller Services include in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Tennessee, contact Melissa A. Bruntlett, CPA, CHFP, MBA, MPH, FHFMA today! Pinnacle looks forward to helping you and your medical business grow.